From time to time we like to give something back to our readers, because we’re lovely like that. However, as with most things in life, there are some rules to follow.
Please read through the “Contest Terms & Conditions” and make sure you fully understand the contents.
1. All promotions run by The Games Cabin are conducted and considered by The Games Cabin only. Contests are not endorsed by any third party unless specified within the competition posting.
2. Employees of The Games Cabin or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing dates are final and are included within the original Contest posting. After the specified date has passed no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The Games Cabin takes no responsibility for prizes that go unclaimed, arrive faulty, arrive late or not arrive at all. Prizes are sent via registered mail. Any and all delivery queries must be directed to the appropriate delivery company/organisation whose information is available on request.
6. The Games Cabin reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice and at it’s discretion.
7. The Games Cabin is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random. There will be no re-drawing of the competition.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Entering into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.