There’s a couple of rally-based games hitting the next-gen consoles this year, the first being Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO in February, the second being DiRT Rally in April.
The game will be an evolution of the DiRT franchise with plenty of stages, cars, and customisation. The game skids onto PS4 and Xbox One this April 5th, but Amazon has already begun taking pre-orders for the dirty racer. Below you’ll find some info on the game, and here you’ll find the game’s product page on Amazon so that you can pre-order.
Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO vs DiRT Rally. Who will win? We’ll wait and see. PC players have actually been enjoying DiRT Rally since it released on Steam in December of last year. The game received positive reviews from reviewers and players alike, so we’re expecting more of the same when it hits consoles in April.
- ICONIC RALLY CARS- 39 of the most iconic and cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
- SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES- Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo; DiRT Rally has the iconic locations to test your nerve.
- OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT- Race Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in 6 of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
- UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING- depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
- CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODE- A new physical simulation conveys the character of the compelling selection of cars as well as the nuances of the game’s high fidelity racing surfaces.