Activision has announced today that its musical money-maker, Guitar Hero Live, is set to receive a batch of new tracks for players to strum along to. It’s actually quite a large addition to the already sizable track list with 34 new songs being added.
There’s something for everyone in the latest update, so go ahead and have a looksie. If, like your host, you’re a fan of Brandon Flowers, Mark Stoermer, Ronnie Vanucci Jr. and Dave Keuning AKA The Killers, then you’re SOL as Activision hasn’t added any more tracks from the Las Vegas rockers. C’mon. Runaways? Bones? Spaceman? Shame on you Activision, shame on you.
- Judas Priest – Living After Midnight
- Amaranthe – Drop Dead Cynical
- Primus – Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
- Robert Palmer – Addicted To Love
- Chevelle – Face To The Floor
- Rage Against the Machine – Killing In The Name
- Godsmack – 1000hp
- Jack White – Sixteen Saltines
- Sleeping With Sirens – If You Can’t Hang
- Tenacious D – Rize of the Fenix
- Walk The Moon – Shut Up And Dance
- Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts – Modzilla
- Audioslave – Like A Stone
- Five Finger Death Punch – The House of the Rising Sun
- Heart – What About Love?
- Huey Lewis and the News – Heart and Soul
- Great White – Rock Me
- The Outfield – Your Love
- Cinderella – Shake Me
- Lower Than Atlantis – Here We Go
- Neon Trees – I Love You (But I Hate Your Friends)
- Rush – Fly By Night
- Sammy Hagar – I Can’t Drive 55
- The Amazing Snakeheads – Here It Comes Again
- Jake Bugg – Slumville Sunrise
- Kings of Leon – Supersoaker
- R.E.M. – Shiny Happy People
- The Glitch Mob – Can’t Kill Us
These tracks will be added to Guitar Hero Premium Shows:
Dance Meets Rock:
- Zedd – Stache
- The Prodigy – Nasty
- Knife Party – Centipede
On Tour 2015:
- Escape the Fate – Issues
- Black Veil Brides – Heart of Fire
- Atreyu – So Others May Live
You can play Guitar Hero Live on PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, and numerous Apple devices. Barmy, init?
Happy with the new additions, or are you still holding out hope for more of The Killers? No? Just us, then.