The first patch is out for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sledgehamer Games explains that they’re working hard on future updates with the team is taking player feedback into consideration.
“Since the launch of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare last week, our team has been working hard on improvements to the game,” wrote Sledgehammer. “We’ve also had our ears to the ground, listening to your feedback. Our commitment to continuing to support the game and community is as strong as ever, and our team is focused on making the experience the best it can be on all platforms.”
The latest patch which is available for PS4, Xbox One and PC contains various fixes from prestige issues as well as integrating eSports Rules into private matches.
Check out the full patch notes down below.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed double xp splash, so it doesn’t show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double xp item exists
- Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double xp is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is out now and you can get your copy from Amazon. We thoroughly enjoyed the romp through the single-player campaign, even if it did leave more to be desired. You can read the review here.