Any rugby fans in the house? Oh, there’s two. Great. This is for you, then. Tru Blu Entertainment has announced today that Rugby Challenge 3 will be releasing on PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360 this April 22nd.
The game will feature several new improvements and such, all of which can be read about below.
NEW! Rugby Sevens – this first time addition brings all the realism and fast-paced action of live seven-a-side Rugby to the Rugby Challenge series.
· NEW! Take total control in Be a Pro mode. Join a club team as a rookie and control your own destiny over 13 action packed seasons. Complete match goals to improve your skills as a player and work towards becoming the captain of your club. Work your way up the domestic ladder, and impress selectors to play for your national team on the world stage!
· NEW! FanHub – the interactive Player Creator allows you to create yourself as a player and play then through the ranks. Players and teams can be shared online across all supported platforms.
· BRAND NEW! Crisp next gen graphics – increased resolution and textures.
· Real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Blacks turned commentator Justin Marshall. French language commentary from Eric Bayle and Thomas Lombard.
· Play in different game modes including: Single Match; multi-team Competition; extensive multi-year Career Mode; Be a Pro Mode; and Online Multiplayer Mode.
· Play over 11 competitions including Super Rugby, the NRC and Currie Cup!
Tru Blu Entertainment has also released a new batch of screenshots for the game which you can find in the gallery below. As you can probably guess from the droll tone of this article, this author has zero interest in rugby, however, nobody else is available to cover the story. Apologies for the lack of gags, puns, and jokes.