After an impressive showing at the Spike TV Video Game Awards, we were promised even more information was to come.
Now it has.
Speaking on the Playstation Blog, Naughty Dog’s very own Arne Meyer revealed some very interesting details about the post-apocalyptic thriller.
The game will feature multiplayer, but no other details were given, just that if you pre-order The Last of Us then you will receive some pre-order bonuses that include some multiplayer items.
The full list of pre-order bonuses can be found below:
The Sight and Sounds Pack
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
Or the Survival Pack, which includes:
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
That’s not all, Meyer was even kind enough to share with us the official box art for the game, again, it can be found below:
Looks good right?
Naughty Dog weren’t joking when they said that there was more information to come, this latest splurge of details has whet our appetites and undoubtedly brings more questions than answers.
The main query that will be pondered over will be the multiplayer aspect. Without any details other than there will be multiplayer, you can bet that wild speculation and theories will fill the void until we hear more from Naughty Dog.
So, to keep you from going spare, check out the latest trailer for The Last of Us below.
Are you looking forward to The Last of Us? Let us know what you think in the comments.