Everyone has been there, where they’ve had an embarrassing username in a game. If you are that person, and you want to change your username in CoD: Mobile, this guide will tell you exactly how you can do that.
So, let’s get into how to change your username in CoD Mobile. Even if you have just had a rebrand and want to swap usernames for that, you can do that. Or, if you do have that really cringe username you want to get rid of, you can banish it from your game.
- Want to know when the next season is starting in CoD Mobile? Here is everything you need to know.
How to change your username in CoD Mobile
You can change your name for 500 CoD points. In order to get CoD Points in the game, you will have to spend real-life money to get them, so make sure that your next username is worth the purchase. Changing your username can be done every three days.
In order to change your name, you will need to get a Name Changing Card or a Rename Card. This can be purchased whilst you are changing your name. To change your name, follow these steps:
- Press your name at the top of the main screen.
- Click on the second tab to open your Player Profile.
- Press the Edit icon next to your name.
- Enter your new username and press change. If you don’t already own a Rename Card, you’ll be asked to purchase one here.
If you are confused about the ranking system in CoD Mobile, this guide will explain everything you need to know.
That’s all you need to know about how to change your username in CoD Mobile. It’s as easy as that!
For more information on CoD Mobile, keep reading The Games Cabin.