Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s next Booster Pack Wave is due to be released soon. This guide will explain everything you need to know about the latest Booster Pack wave and when it will release, what tracks to expect and what characters will be released in-game.
- This guide will tell you all of the new Pokemon in the new Scarlet and Violet DLC.
When does Mario Kart 8 Wave 5 release?
The next wave of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will be released on July 12, 2023. This wave includes a lot of content, including eight new tracks and three new characters. This is the penultimate wave of DLC before the Booster Pack is complete for the game.
For those who are interested in buying the DLC for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, you will be able to purchase it for $24.99/£24.99. Equally, players who are subscribed to Nintendo Switch Online’s Expansion Pack will receive access to the DLC as part of their subscription.
- Here’s the best way to farm Rupees fast in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
What is included in the Mario Kart 8 Booster Pack Wave 5?
This will include eight tracks including a brand new track that has never been seen before. The following tracks are the tracks that will be seen in the next Booster Pack wave for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
- Los Angeles Laps (Mario Kart Tour)
- Koopa Cape (Mario Kart Wii)
- Moonview Highway (Mario Kart Wii)
- Athens Dash (Mario Kart Tour)
- Daisy Cruiser (Mario Kart Double Dash)
- Sunset Wilds (Mario Kart Super Circuit)
- Vancouver Velocity (Mario Kart Tour)
- Squeaky Clean Spirit (New!)
Including the eight tracks, there will also be three characters added to the new wave and you will be able to select these characters to play in-game. These characters are the following:
- Petey-Piranha (Mario Kart Double Dash)
- Wiggler (Mario Kart 7)
- Kamek (Mario Kart Tour)
That’s everything you need to know about the upcoming Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Pack Wave 5.
For more guides on Mario Kart 8, keep reading The Games Cabin.