If you want to reign in a horse you’ve found, the Woodland Stable in the Eldin region is a handy location. Keep reading to find the map location for the Woodland Stable in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
What can you do at the Woodland Stable?
A horse is the main way of efficiently exploring the sprawling plains of Hyrule.
The Woodland Stable allows you to register a new horse, take care of them and house multiple horses.
You can also earn Pony Points – a new system that allows you to exchange points for rewards for your beloved horse friends, either from Tears of the Kingdom, or your Breath of the Wild save.
- Not sure what Chasms are in Tears of the Kingdom? This guide breaks it down for you.
Woodland Stable location in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
You can find the Woodland Stable by heading northeast from Lookout Landing. Keep your eyes peeled for the Crenel Hills Ren-iz Shrine, right next to Pico Pond. We’ve marked the location on the map for you.
- Here’s the voice cast for Tears of the Kingdom, including voice actors for Rauru, Ganondorf and more.
You can do multiple things, including:
- Trade in Pony Points for rewards
- Register your horse for 20 Rupees
- Obtain and switch saddles and bridles
- Rest to restore hearts
- For more Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom tips, check out our guide, where is Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom in the Zelda timeline and brush up on your Zelda lore.