Max stack count: 9999
Cannot be dismantled
A Leapstone that holds Harmony Energy.
Used for Honing gear.
Harmony Leapstone Farming
How to Get Harmony Leapstones in Lost Ark:
- Guardian Raids: Main source and you can run every day.
- Chaos Dungeons: in North Vern or Rohendel (T1) You can sometimes obtain in your daily runs. You can also obtain from endless Chaos Dungeons as a turn in reward for 60 Perception Shards. Weekly limit of 20 for these turn ins.
- Purchased for Sylmael Bloodstones: Weekly limit from the Sylmael NPC in town.
- Shadespire Tower Rewards – For any characters after the first clear is completed. If you have already completed floors on one character, you can get these materials on some of the floors. See the Shadespire Tower guide for details.
- Ghost Ships
- Auction House: Buy unbound materials from other players for gold.
- World Bosses
- Lower Tier Islands: Mostly islands on the Eastern side of the ocean.
- Other Events: Special game events sometimes pop up and give additional materials to players.
Harmony Leapstones Purchased From:
|60 Perception Shards
|Weekly Limit 20
|Chaos Dungeon Vendor
|50/40/30 Sylmael Bloodstone
|Weekly Limit 4/6/8
|Tiella, Anais, Le’verille, Avril